Friday, September 24, 2010

WANNA TRADE?

Okay, friends,
Christmas is just a few weeks months away. (That sounds better doesn't it?) And, if you are like us, money is way tight this year.  So, I was thinking maybe we could help each other out.  LET'S TRADE!!

Could your daughter/niece/sister/friend, etc....use some hair bows or headbands for Christmas?  Great! What do you want to trade for them? Do you make tutus, jewelry, dolls, toys, blankets, etc.? Let's use what we already have and help out all of our wallets!!

In the comments, post what you are looking for and what you can trade for it!
Link to this entry and see if we can get others to join in.

Honestly, I am not 100% sure how this is going to work, but I thought it was worth a try! What do you think??


2 comments:

Andrea said...

I think this is a great idea - wish I had girl's in our family! The only thing that I can be crafty at is making the no-sew fleece blankets.

Mariah said...

I don't make a lot of crafts right now but I make some killer decorated cookies. I've actually sold them in the past for profit and for fundraisers. Here is my blog.

http://thismamabakes.blogspot.com/p/cookies-by-mariah.html

I'd be willing to trade homemade decorated cookies for hairbows for my 3 girls and 2 nieces who are all 4 and under. I could do sugar cookies or gingerbread. (My gingerbread is VERY Yummy.)