Monday, August 13, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!

Meme: Middle Name

I've been tagged by Terri for a meme about middle names!

So here goes...1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

L~Laughter, I love to laugh and my children provide lots of opportunities to laugh!!

E~Excited by the life God has blessed me with!!

I~Intrigued by people

G~Going, Going, Going all of the time!!!

H~Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty!!!

Hmmmm.....now who to tag....

Dawn, Melissa, Sharon, (Kate, you've already done this....) So I guess just three!!

Because He Lives
Tonni

3 comments:

Beth & Jim's Kid #7 said...

Man, you guys play rough.

Good to see Fred has been revived. Or replaced. Any pending posts on the mission trip?

Curious in Sweden.

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

No, not fixed....I miss Fred!! I'm using Kevin's laptop when ever I can snag it. Yes, expect LOTS on Cuba. Coming soon!!!!!

erin richardson said...

Your children DO provide ample opportunity for laughter. I like them that way ... I think they come by it honestly.

This is the part where I feel sorry for people who have middle names approximately the size of Siberia.

Mmmmm ... Cuba stories ....