Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Birthday

After the event....

What a great concert. MH was wonderful as awesome. Plus, we got to hear the world premiere of one of the funniest things ever written. Made even funnier because it wasn't supposed to be funny! It was a 'world peace' piece written to include every song about love you can imagine....just a few were, "All You Need is Love," "Can You Feel the Love Tonight," "I'll Be There," "Stand By Me." Too much fun!!


Guess who my husband is taking me to see for my birthday?????

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Nice!!!!

Dawn said...

OHHHH how exciting!!! I hope you have a great time!!!

erin richardson said...

you lucky, lucky duck.

Melissa said...

What a great present!!! And you got a date night out of the deal!! I'm jealous!! ;-)

Dawn said...

Sounds like a GREAT TIME!!!