Thursday, April 17, 2008

Great Album!

mattmaherbanner

This is a great album by Matt Maher. Really inspirational. I've had in my van for a couple of days and haven't taken it out of the cd player once! I love "Leave a Light On" and "Empty and Beautiful." My kids enjoy it, too. The music is varied between up tempo and slow songs. You'll recognize at least one song and hear lots of others which will become favorites.

What is extra cool is, if you go to Matt Maher's site you can listen to many of the songs. If you love this cd as much as I do, you can get it for only $8.97 for a limited time.

4 comments:

rednk-n-eurp said...

Maybe Matt plays in churches around the country...maybe even Norwood. : )

erin richardson said...

Ooooh. Liking John's idea. I still wish Bethany D would come to Grace. Or heck, Lost & Found!!!! I'd bring my slinky.

Mommakitten said...

Not to mention he is pretty cute too :)

Anita said...

GREAT music and message!!! Thanks for the link to his site!!