Saturday, August 15, 2009

I think


Charis needs her own blog. The things coming out of her mouth are so funny, I can only imagine what is going through her mind~


At Kindergarten Screening:


Teacher: Why do we go to school?


Charis: Because my mommy says I have to!



*************************************


On the way out of the door from Kindergarten camp:


Day One

Ni Hao! Ni Hao! (Chinese for hello)


Day Two

Adios! Adios!! Adios!!!



************************************


Number of curtain rods that Charis has destroyed by swinging from them: 2

7 comments:

erin richardson said...

Hahahaaha. Remember that time Kevin was patching the drywall at your place and all of a sudden Charis stuck her head in his way and licked it?????

Mommakitten said...

Oh my she licked the drywall?? Nice!

p.s. the word verification on this was rocki lol

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

I had forgotten that one! Or blocked it...

a Tonggu Momma said...

She is a crack up... reminds me of my Tongginator.

Andrea said...

Gotta love Charis!! She keeps you hopping!

Hilty Sprouts said...

I love her spunk!

Dawn said...

Must be something with those year of the monkey girls!!! This weekend I missed the first half of what she said but EmmaLi turned to a friend's DH and said "bipity bopity boo, now you're a real man" we all busted up laughing. (appearently the part we missed was she turned him into a statue first) LOL