Monday, October 19, 2009

REALLY???

I feel like my blog has been such a downer lately....unfortunately, this one is too. I've got four sick children. You heard me, FOUR!! Can you feel the panic???

It started with Olivia on Friday. By Sunday she was in Urgent Care. They did a flu test. No results yet. Because, what fun are the results (and being in UC for 5 hours) until after she is feeling better? She is feeling well enough to whine and fight with her siblings today. That has me thinking she is on the upswing.....

Or is would except the other three sicko kiddos are fighting too. Is it wrong to not medicate your kids for their fevers? (I'm just kidding, relax!) But when their fevers go up, they are much easier to deal with. When the fevers are down, the bickering begins. But when they are sick, it's not fighting over toys, no, we fight over the blanket and pillows and couch! (Wait a minute, they fight over the couch all of the time.....never mind.)

So last night, we got the kids to bed and settled in to watch The Amazing Race. Would you believe that it was an hour late???? Stupid football game. Grrrrrrr........

Well, time to go fill orders....snacks, drinks, get so and so out of whosits way....you get the idea. Apparently, by the complaints and the "mommmmmmmy's" from the other room, I am not meeting their every demand nearly quickly enough!

(Good thing God's given me a sense of humor!)

3 comments:

erin richardson said...

poor mommy! you're a better woman than i.

Dawn said...

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you girl, I have no idea how you are surviving all this! I sure hope the germies get out of your house FAST!!

KK said...

So sorry, praying they are all well soon!