Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Oh, my aching feet

Well, I did it! I met Andi at Sharon Woods tonight and we walked!! Yipee for us!! We walked regularly when we lost so much weight 5 years ago. Hopefully this is the beginning of getting moving and getting healthy again!!

My feet are hurting. 20 years ago I had a doctor say that my feet are 20 years older than I am.....you do the math (and keep the answer to yourself! It is depressing!!!)

I have been on Weight Watchers for a couple of months now and have lost approximately 10 pounds. That is 40 (yes 40) sticks of butter!! Keep an eye on the bottom of my blog to keep track of how close I am to my goal. I'll try to post some pictures so you can see my progress, but remember that I am an expert at being the one behind the camera!

3 comments:

erin richardson said...

Woo hoo! Cheers for health, cheers for friendships. ... and math's never been my strong point; I practice avoidance. Cute Husband and I were having some conversation the other day in which I proposed that 1+1+1 = 1. He probably thought I'd finally lost it. :) I was laughing hysterically. Easily amused?

Beach Girl said...

Hi~thank you for leaving your calling card and Yahweh's Retreat!

It's great to meet you here at your blog; I'll be back often.

Foot pain is no fun. Been there, done that. Hope they feel better soon.

Vanessa

Begum said...

Good for you!!! Keep up the good work. I do Weight Watchers too. Right now I am doing Nutri System and I will go back to the WW. I like the Core program the best. That is how I was successful with my weightloss before I came to China with Kate and Brian to get Luci. Slow process, but keep faith.
Terri