Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thankful Thursday



I have so much to be thankful for.

My oldest daughter. Grace is such an amazing young girl with an incredible love for people.

Olivia is truly a princess. She is insistent about it. But she truly is one, to me.

Josiah, my little man. He is such a funny little guy. His favorite thing right now is to tell us everyone he loves. It's quite a list.

My Charis is such a funny little thing. Half of the time, she is pretending she is a puppy. But as soon as I sit down, she is my little cuddle bug, climbing up on my lap.

And my baby, Elliana. She is such a joy. She is growing up way too fast trying to keep up with the rest of the Jobe crew.

And lastly, my wonderful husband. You'll have to go back a few posts for just one example of how great he is!!

May you feel blessed today and be thankful for it!!

The Lord is good and his mercy endures forever!!!

9 comments:

erin richardson said...

Haha! He was listing the loves of his little life for me the other day. "I love Mommy and Daddy and Livi and Ella and Gracie and Judy and RickNSheri and GrandmaNBill and ..."

"Hey Ziah, you missed Charis!"

"Oh, yeah. I guess I love her too."

ellen b. said...

Blessings on you and your family, a wonderful thing to be thankful for.
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/

Kate said...

God has certainly blessed you with a beautiful family. Such sweet praises from a wife and mother! They are so lucky to have YOU!!!

Someday, I'd like to meet the whole JOBE CREW!

xoxo

Lyndy said...

Wonderful list to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings, Lyndy

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing your thankful heart, bless you.

Debbie said...

Wonderful list! Beautiful family!
I just LOVE the quote you have on prayer.
Blessings to you and your family.

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing. Kids are such an amazing blessing and bring us such joy! Sometimes want to "forever etch" everything they say and do. Don't ever want to forget those precious things. Blessings on your day.

Hopeful Spirit said...

It's all about hope . . . so glad it has returned to you. Hang in there!

Nanny said...

Hey Ton....know how you could never adequately express the love you have for your child (even when that child is 40)? It's the same for grandchildren. But what really takes my breath away is when I remember God loves us even more. How awesome is He?