Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Elmopalooza!


I made this for a friend's daughter this week. It turned out so cute that I had to share! I am working on bows for a craft show, so we have bows everywhere! My husband is thrilled! I am doing some really cute Halloween headbands and Christmas bows right now.
Hive update. Olivia's hives have returned. Poor baby. She is going for allergy testing on Monday. The down side of that is that she cannot take any antihistamine for seven days prior to the appointment. Poor itchy baby.

3 comments:

Begum said...

That bow is adorable. I'm sure Luci would like that one!
Terri

rednk-n-eurp said...

Olivia isn't allergic to bows, is she? :0

Kate said...

UGG! I'm itchy just thinking about poor Olivia! I hope you get down to the source of her problem. Last comment is hysterical...maybe it is the ribbon!!!

Elmo is ADORA"BOW"!