Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Poor Miss Livi

Poor Miss Livi woke up this morning with what looked like hives. I gave her some Benadryl. Well, her rash has just spread and spread. Almost as if the Benadryl sped up the process. She is covered in hives from head to toe. I am waiting on 9:00 so I can call the dr. office. Looking at her is making me itch!!

Several Hours Later...

Well, Miss Livi is looking so much better! She had an allergic reaction to something. We don't know what. Of course. She is on steriods and Benadryl. Poor baby. And she is grumpy!! Poor me!!

But she goes back to school tomorrow. Hopefully not too doped up!

4 comments:

Kate said...

She sounds like my middle son, Zack. Only he would have something smart to say like, "I must be allergic to YOU mom!" Glad she's okay.

mom of 3 so far said...

Glad she is feeling better, hoping that she is all better by tomorrow!

Hugs,
Dawn

rednk-n-eurp said...

maybe allergic to dad's new hair gel? oh, wait...

:)

NotJustLaura said...

Poor little thing. Here's hoping she's 100% better by now.