Tuesday, February 19, 2008

7 Random Things About Me!!

OH, I have been tagged on this sooo many times, that I am finally going to play. Kate has tagged me this time.

Here are the rules:

1. List 7 random things about yourself that people may not know.

2. Link the person who sent this to you, and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.

3. Post the rules on your blog.

4. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Random Thing #1

I LOVE to read. Anything!! Fiction, non-fiction, magazines, the back of the cereal box. I often reread books I've read dozens of times!

Random Thing #2

I HATE doing laundry and dishes. They seem to be such futile chores. If I finish the laundry there is still a dirty sock or a dozen lurking around somewhere. And if I run the dishwasher, there will be a sink full of dirty dishes before it is done running.

Random Thing #3

When I was a little girl, I always wanted long hair, but Mom always kept it short. I guess that is why all 4 of my girls have long hair and why I make them hair bows!

Random Thing #4

I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Before having kids I was an 8th grade English teacher. I don't want to teach, I don't think I would be a good teacher and a good mother.

Random Thing #5

I am completely and totally addicted to diet Pepsi.

Random Thing #6

I have a tendency to take on other people's stress. Either the stress they feel or the stress I think they should be feeling. Not too healthy.

Random Thing #7

If life would allow it, I would take a nap every day!!


Okay, I am tagging Dawn, Melissa, Kathy, Tracy, Erin, and Sharon. I can't tag Cindy, she tagged me on something similar to this a while ago!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Ditto on the laundry and dishes, chickie! I need a maid!

Melissa said...

I hate laundry too! Especially whites for some reason...maybe it's all the socks.
I took the tag! Here's my answers: http://beediva.blogspot.com/

erin richardson said...

I LOVE NAPS!

Anita said...

VERY interesting, Tonni!! I think we probably all agree on the laundry and dishes thoughts...the only reason the dishes are a bit more tolerable is because Kaylin LOVES to help with the clean dishes from the dishwasher so it makes it a bit more enjoyable (is that possible?...hee hee!!)