Monday, February 11, 2008

And the barf continues....

This is week three of 'Sickfest' at the Jobe household. If you would like to know how to join us, just....join us! Stop by and my kids will be more than willing to hug and kiss and sneeze all over you! In just a few days, you too can feel as rotten as they do! But wait!! It gets better! All of this, the cleaning up puke at 11:30 PM and 1:00 AM, the wiping little hineys and doing tons of extra laundry can be yours for the low cost of NOTHING! That's right totally free!! Unless, of course, you count the cost of your mental health!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I was just leaving a comment for Dawn about her bad luck and came over here for more not so happy news. My kids are home again on snow day. I'm tired of snow and am planning a secret getaway to Fiji. Anyone want to steal away with me?

Sorry to hear you guys can't get the sickies outta the house. Spring is hopefully around the corner and then I can share in all the sneezing with ALLERGIES!! Woot Woot!

Love ya!
~Melissa~

Tracy said...

oooohhh...sounds so fun....I am jealous....NOT....but I feel for you...big cyber hug...(so I dont'get your germs...)

Dawn said...

Oh yeah definate CYBER hugs coming your way, we can't afford for the sickies to invade our house right now! I'm sooo sorry you have to deal with this again, or is it just still!

erin richardson said...

Mmm ... Jobie germs! Just what I always wanted!

as written by Barbara said...

Blahhh... at least mine can wipe his own little hiney! Thank goodness!!! And I surely don't know what I would do with more than one of him. This is the first time his has been sick, sick since he's been home. (Thanks, Baba) Believe me I wouldn't wish the coughing on my worst enemy.
Here' hoping for an early Spring with lots of sunshine!
Hang in there and we'll have a cyber chocolate party when they're all well. :-)
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Eeewwww, makes me want to read up on all of Tracy's Frugal Friday advice on cleaning supplies.... I hope you are all feeling better.
Monika