Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Babies

I wish I could have found a picture of sick monkeys. Three of my little ones are not feeling well. Grace and Ella started running fevers on Friday. And are still around 103 without medication

Last night Olivia was throwing up around 3 AM. They have all be really lethargic all day. Add on my migraine and, well, poor Kevin.

Today is Josiah's 4th birthday. It's been really low key. But he had presents and we are having cookies and ice cream later. He's happy about that.

Hopefully we be doing better tomorrow......

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh my you poor things!!!

Happy Birthday Josiah, I hope you don't get sick next!!

Get better soon, all of you!!!

erin richardson said...

:-( I'm sorry ... lots of prayers & lots of love for you all! He was pretty excited about the ice cream on Sunday morning. And excited about being such a big boy. I do hope you're feeling better today.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better soon, all of you. Happy Birthday Josiah!! Cookies and ice cream sounds great (I am trying to loose weight so anything sounds great!!). Love the new look btw
Monika