Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reasons I Love My Kids

Josiah: Don't you wish VBS went the whole summer?

Charis: Don't you know VBS is all the time? It's everywhere......

I think she has some holes in her theology that might need filled in......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While eating ice cream:
Charis: Everyone, you cannot be messy, eat like me! Eat like a prince.

Ella: I can't eat like a prince, I'm a princess!!

Josiah: And I'm a king!! I know!! Let have an ice cream eating race!!! ('Cause that all makes sense together!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josiah: MOM, WHERE DID YOU GET MY NAME???
Me: From King Josiah in the Bible
Josiah: OH, I THOUGHT YOU GOT IT FROM JOE!!

HUH?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight we took Charis, Josiah and Elliana to Kr0ger. Interesting to say the least. I made my list based on LAST week's ad. There was only one (can you believe it?) race car cart, so they had to take turns. I had to separate Josiah and Charis from the front of the cart because Charis's insistent kisses for her big brother were getting loud and drawing attention. Elliana only almost got hit by another cart 3 times. AND my husband took us and our 467 items through the Express Lane. I think they were glad when we left! I know I was!

Thankfully the police officer that Charis ran up to and hugged last time was not on duty today!

I love being the mom!!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the Kroger story!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Your Josiah story made me think of my sister, who named her three youngest children after wonderful people (or place names) in the Bible. But the oldest? She named him before she found Christ. And the oldest? Has a total soap opera name. Heh.

erin richardson said...

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa! This made me laugh!!! I love your kiddos!