Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hug Your Husband Today


I have a wonderful husband. He's pretty cute too! He's the one in the middle. He's a great hubby and daddy. I don't know what I would do without him.
Yesterday, my uncle died unexpectantly. I cannot imagine how my aunt is feeling. They are in their mid 60s and shouldn't be dealing with this now. So, if you think about it, say a prayer for my aunt, whose world will never be the same, and for her their kids who no longer have their dad, and the grandkids who lost their grandpa.
And then go hug your cute husband or beautiful wife and be grateful to God for this day with that person.

6 comments:

as written by Barbara said...

Hugs to you too!
Barbara :-)

Kate said...

Tonni,
I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle passing. I will say a prayer for your aunt that God will give her strength and comfort.

I "try to" NEVER take for granted the wonderful husband that GOD gave me! I'll give him an extra hug today and tell him your special request!

Love ya!

Dawn said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your uncle's passing yesterday! Praying for his family and you as well!!!

Hugs!

erin richardson said...

Thanks for the reminder, and I am praying for you & your family. I love you, my friend.

Cindy said...

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. Your family has my prayers.

On another note...I would gladly give my husband a huge hug if I only freaking knew where he was! :)

Ok lame attempt at humor...

Mommakitten said...

I will hug my Sweet Husband In Training when he gets home.