Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Eternal Debate....Or At Least It Seems That Way


My son and my husband have spent HOURS and HOURS arguing whether Tweety Bird is a boy or a girl! I thought we all finally agreed on his masculinity, when Josiah started the argument again.
Even though he has seen the episode when Sylvester dresses up his finger as a girl to capture Tweety, Josiah is convinced that Tweety is a girl! I guess I can understand confusion as the bird is often pictured with flowers. But the argument is starting to get a bit old.....

3 comments:

Dawn said...

According to all my crack research Tweety Bird is indeed a male. How funny that it has become such a hot button topic at your house. I guess it could always be worse huh?!!

rednk-n-eurp said...

You mean Tweety is a boy? No Way!

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Listen here, rednk-n-erup, you are just not helping, here!!!! :-)