Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WOW!! Gracie's award!


Let me start this off by apologizing. My pictures from this event were AWFUL!!!!!!! But, today, I went to Gracie's 3rd grade award ceremony. She received several award for academics of which we are very proud. She was given an award for outstanding music for the 4th year. AND she got an award for performance in Phys. Ed.


Now neither Kevin nor I are overly athletic. He is more than I. In gym class we expect our kids to try their best, but don't expect award winning performances! But Grace's grade, she is the fastest girl in the 50 yard dash!! Her gym teacher doesn't grade for effort on these end of the year awards, purely on performance. We are very excited for her! A jock, in our family!!! Wow!!

4 comments:

erin richardson said...

GO GRACIE!!!! That's incredible!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Congratulations, Gracie!!!! Obviously I would never - not in a million years - receive an athletic award, so I am highly impressed.

Kate said...

Yay Gracie!!!

Dawn said...

YAAAAHHHHOOOO!!!! Way to go Gracie!!!!!