Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Update (with apologies to SNL for using their term)

Rocks. Guilty. Three children instead of just one. I'd apologize to the one I publicly accused, except she was one of the three culprits! Reason given for WHY they put the rocks in the exhaust pipe: "I don't know," from 'the boy.' Giggles from the baby. A blank look from the first accused.

Did you know that 'Que sera' is Spanish? I thought it was French! I guess I am learning some Spanish.

Pounds lost so far: 19!!

Number of children at McDonald's for lunch yesterday: All 5

Number of children who THREW UP at McDonald's: 1 (thankfully he made it to the bathroom...even more thankful that Daddy is the one who got to take him!)

Number of children who learned that lipstick does not make good eye shadow.: 2 (they kind of look like raccoons, today. They decided to circle their eyes with lipstick. I don't know why. I also don't know why I didn't take a picture!!

Things learned this weekend: a piano has 36 black keys. My hubby can name all 5 of the New Kids on the Block (I am so proud.) Harry Morgan is not dead. There are entire villages in Cambodia built on water. There is actually candy, that you can purchase, that comes in a plastic, strap on nose and drips out like snot (thanks, Mom.) I promise to get a picture of that in use!

Definitely an interesting weekend! What did you do??

11 comments:

Cindy said...

I took pictures of people we know and love...Kathy & crew, Erin & crew, and Katie & Livi.

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

I saw Kathy's pics. they are wonderful!

Melissa said...

WOW! I learned a lot! I would have guessed Harry Morgan to be dead, but hey...what do I know? LOL! We have some of the snot licker things too...ugh, gross. Funny, but gross considering I'm trying to get my kids to STOP licking the real drippy snot. ;-)

Cindy said...

Thanks...wait till you see the rest of the pictures.

There are some teasers of Erin, Keith, and Caleb on my Flickr if you want to see those.

Dawn said...

Snot lickers???? EWWWWW I think I'll pass on those! LOL

This weekend, we froze at our final marching band competition of the season all day Saturday. Sunday was spent with friends after church and watching EmmaLi try to carve her pumpkin with daddy.

a Tonggu Momma said...

Umm... who is Harry Morgan? And am I an idiot for not knowing? You be the judge...

Mommakitten said...

And what did any of that have to do with Date Night?

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Some of them had to do with date night, not all....oh Harry Morgan was Col. Potter on MASH

as written by Barbara said...

I agree... snot lickers... EWWWW... why on earth... must have been created my a non-parent...

Our weekend? here's the Guo comment as a teaser: "Where's da program from taday's dead person?"
(full write up to on his blog)

Barbara :-)

Hilty Sprouts said...

That was too stinkin' funny! I didn't have nearly that much excitement. Great job on the 19lbs!

Sharon said...

Oh what fun! The girls and I camped out in our living room. Marty and Brice went camping with the Cub Scouts....too cold for this Mama Hen and chicks!

Hugs!
Sharon