Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Bloggy Award....



Wow! I am creative....make that kreativ? Okay! My friend Dawn gave me this bloggy award. I am not one to really play the tag games, but I LOVE this one. List 6 things for which I am thankful and pass the award onto 6 other bloggers. Fun!


I am thankful:


For my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave his everything to me, who deserves nothing.


For my incredible, cute, romantic, wonderful, sexy husband.


For all five of my amazing, loud, funny, needy, sweet, bickering, laughing, hugging, kissy-face kids!!


For my amazing friends. Always there to pick me up when I fall, kick me in the butt when I need it, listen to me whine, celebrate with me, and generally laugh with me. (at me?)


For the work God is doing in our lives. It isn't always easy....it's rarely easy.....but always worth it.


My family. I have the best family. You may think you do, but you are wrong, I do!!


I almost forgot! Now I get to nominate!!!



Tracy at The World According to Tracy

Erin at Meet the Grey



Kathleen at Momma Kitten
Andi at Raising Boys
I know, I know, you are speechless! Overwhelmed perhaps.....no, you don't have to thank me, really! The look on your face is thanks enough!

1 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks for the award! I'll post after the Christmas! Merry CHRISTmas!!!!