Thursday, December 4, 2008

Grace and Olivia

Gracie and Olivia are tight...


Really tight, in fact it is almost impossible to take a picture of just one of them .



And when you take a picture of the two of them, they are always hanging all over each other, because that is what my kids do!


But like all sisters, they fight a lot too. (And when they are wanting me to intervene they speak to me like I was the offender instead of their sister. ) They yell, loudly, throw things and sometimes, yes, I am embarrassed to say, they hit.
But right now, I am sitting downstairs and they are upstairs. And they are not yelling. They are not running downstairs to tell me what she did.
Right now, they are upstairs laughing hysterically........which, I admit makes me more nervous than when they are fighting.


9 comments:

CC said...

R'uh r'oh!!

I hope my kids are that close growing up! So far, so good..... but they are still pretty young.

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

Be afraid, be very afraid! Sounds like they might be teaming up against you, LOL!

Hilty Sprouts said...

That is so sweet. I still hold out hope that some day we will bring home a little mei mei so Noelle will have a sister. I always wanted a sister when I was a kid and all I got was two yucky brothers!

Dawn said...

UT-OH that does not sound good!!

I wish EmmaLi could have a sister to love like that, she and Kait are close but with 12 years between them it just isn't the same.

Anita said...

Awww....makes me want a closer sis for Kaylin too. Jen is so busy these days that Kaylin rarely gets a glimpse of her anymore (not that we get much more than that either).

Andrea said...

Sounds like my boys - one minute they are playing a game, getting along great, the next they are fighting. Kids!

Melissa said...

Anna and Julia can be so loving and yet fight like cats and dogs. But when it comes down to it, they all can pick on each other, but no outsider better start anything or WATCH OUT! Then they are as thick as thieves...

Tracy said...

I love to hear a child's laughter...but I too get skeptical when it sounds like they are having MORE fun then what they should be having!!!!

lamamachina said...

Sisters, typical

bicker,love, laugh, bicker, fight, hug....

I know the routine...