Tuesday, December 2, 2008

How To Tell Ella Is Feeling Better

Elliana has been sick since Sunday about 1AM. She's feeling better today; how can I tell? Simple just read the clues.....

1. Let's start with the obvious, there has been no puking since 4:00 yesterday afternoon.

2. She slept through the night!

3. She is no longer satisfied with pjs. She insisted on required dress and tights today. (Did I mention the pink cowboy boots? Gotta get a picture of those while they still fit.)

4. Instead of lying on the couch or floor she chooses to sit up!

5. She can play on the computer and shout, "Mom!!! I need HELLLLLPPP!" so loudly I can hear it in my room upstairs AND downstairs where I am folding laundry.

6. She asks for a video and before it is on either a.) changes her mind about which video to watch or b.) decides not to watch one at all.

7. She wanted cheese for breakfast. (I nixed that until she had something else in her stomach first.)

8. She got cheese for lunch.

9. She is fighting with her siblings over where she gets to sit.

10. She is back to throwing amazing 3 year old temper tantrums!

7 comments:

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

So glad to hear she's feeling better!! And yes, we HAVE to see pictures of the pink cowboy boots:)

Dawn said...

I am SO GLAD to hear she is feeling better!! I agree, bring on the cowboy boots!

Melissa said...

Nothing completes a lady's outfit like PINK COWBOY BOOTS! Ask Anna, she'll tell you you need a few bracelets with it and you're good to go!

Andrea said...

So glad she is feeling better!

Hilty Sprouts said...

I'm glad she's on the mend! Aren't 3 year olds fabulous?
Jennifer

p.s., I like your blog's new duds!

lamamachina said...

yep, sounds like she's back to normal

a Tonggu Momma said...

I am so glad she's feeling better -- nothing worse than a stomach virus during a week devoted to eating yummy leftovers.