Friday, January 2, 2009

4 Princess Bows


As many of you know, I started making hair bows for my girls a while back and lots of you liked them! (you liked them, you really liked them!!) Anyway, I am in the process of updating my site and adding some new things.


As of the beginning of 2009-that's today!-all of the profit from hair bows will go directly to fund missions to Cub@! The money I make will go to either help fund our transportation to Cub@ or to buy needed supplies for our brothers and sisters at El Salvador Church.


I will, of course, continue to offer Dawn's amazing tutus and Melissa's exquisite jewelry but I don't make those and make no money from them. I still encourage you to check them out, but I wanted you to know that that money does not go to Cub@ missions.


I really hope that you will check out 4 Princess Bows and take a look around. If you don't see what you are looking for, contact me through the site. I can probably make or find what you are looking for.

2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

As someone whose daughter now owns some of your cute bows... I have to encourage others to check out your site. They are adorable!

erin richardson said...

Your bows are supercute, but my little prince will feel soooooo left out when he gets here! Think I could pop a blue bow on him? :-P