Friday, September 12, 2008

It's Friday!

Things I've learned this week:

* Olivia still hates mornings.
*Risi reacts better when you get on her level and don't yell
*It kind of breaks your heart when a boy comes to the door for your daughter for the first time (Grace.) Now, I admit, he wanted to challenge her to bike race, but still...she's only 9!!
*There is nothing quite as loud as a three year in the middle of a major fit.
*Preschool tires kids out!
*When a church is on the brink of revival, Satan gets busy.

Okay. Most of this I already knew, but lots of this was reinforced. Maybe I'll learn the lessons THIS time!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

I hear ya!!! Why is it we need to see (or hear) the same lesson so often before we get it? I'm on about my fourth try with some things you'd think I would just KNOW by now!