Friday, September 12, 2008

Lapband update

Okay, I only lost 1/2 a pound this week. But that is something I was expecting. I was hungry starting about Tuesday!

I am at the point that they are trying to adjust my band so that it works best for me. Today, the nurse put in 2 more cc's. So there are 5 cc's in my 10 cc band. My weight loss total is 15 lbs. The equivalent to 60 sticks of butter. Not too bad.

This week I went to a support group meeting for people banded through my dr's office. Lots of great people and good information!

5 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I'm so happy for you. I hope you continue to heal quickly. Oh, and please don't send any of that butter fat my way. (For obvious reasons.)

Kate said...

60 sticks of butter? Wow!!! Have a great weekend!

Mommakitten said...

I am very proud of you Tonni! Keep up the wonderful work and let me know when you are ready to start working out!

Dawn said...

Wow, a half pound is nothing to sneeze at and 60 sticks of butter, that is a great visual! Keep up the GREAT work!!

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

Great work!! That's wonderful that your doctor has a support group. I look forward to following your journey:)