Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Priceless


Okay, we are on day three with no school because of Hurricane Ike! Our schools still are without power. Thank God we have ours!


Last night, I was lying on the couch with a migraine. And it dawned on me that all five kids were sitting together on the floor working a puzzle together. They were soooo loud. But I didn't care. Even with my pounding head. It was one of the few times I've seen them all work together like that. No fighting, no tattling, not doing something they weren't supposed to be doing. Just working together. I think they must have done three different puzzles together......


two puzzles: $30

migraine meds. $55

kids not fighting AND working together....PRICELESS

3 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

We LOVE puzzles in our family!!! The Tongginator's GGMa (great-grandmother) started our fascination and it's never eased. I'm so glad y'all have power!

Dawn said...

I'm sooo sorry you are still suffering with your migraines! I am glad that the kids found something that keeps them all happy though!

Hugs!!

day by day said...

Thanks so much for visiting our blog and for your kind words!!

This is such a cute post....and five kids with no fighting is a true miracle. lol!