Saturday, September 5, 2009

Welcome To Puke City!

Last week my poor Elliana was sick for several days with a stomach bug. She dehydrated and looked and felt awful. We eventually had to take her to the doctor to get an anti-nausea so we could rehydrate her. If it didn't work she'd have had to be admitted to get IV fluids. Thank God it worked and within 24 hours she was fine.

We all were. For almost a whole week. Then Josiah started in. I don't think he got it from his sister, because, after all, it had been a whole week. He missed his first day of Kindergarten. He wasn't thrilled about that. Within 24 hours he was fine. Up running around as always.

Then this afternoon, Ella started again. Then Josiah. Can I tell you how much fun we are having??

AND we are supposed to go my mom's tomorrow to see her and my sister that I haven't seen for over a year. AND the kids are really excited about going. AND, now, at least one is staying home with Kevin.

So please pray that no one else gets sick. And that everyone feels better. This is just not fun.


Yep, we got it. 6 of the 7 of us. So much for the plans to see my sister and her crew this weekend. THANKFULLY all are well enough to go to school tomorrow! They are way too energenic today. It's kind of a bummer when you still feel rotten and the kids are high energy. Ah well, did I mention they go to school tomorrow??

3 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh, that's just awful. Praying your home becomes a vomit-free zone soon.

KK said...

Yuck! I hope you are all puke-free and feeling better soon!

Hilty Sprouts said...

Oh no! I'm soooo sorry about all the puke! That is so not fun. I am praying for you guys.