Monday, March 23, 2009

Look What I've Been Doing...




Bows! Bows! Bows! I don't know that I've ever mentioned that I am once again legally allowed to make bows! The 'powers that be' in Washington decided that the law was ridiculous not well thought out and gave home businesses like mine a year's reprieve. So I am back in business.
And I am super busy! Last Wednesday I did my first bow party. It was incredible! Lots of bow loving women, let me tell you! Along side the party and some internet orders I have taken over $600.00 in orders in the past week!!
Grace is super excited because all proceeds from bow sales go to paying for her to go to Cuba this summer. I think it is definitely some answered prayers.
I have another party scheduled for May and someone else interested in doing one later in the summer. How about you? Are you interested in a party? Some free bows? If you are not in the area, I think we can do one via the internet! Just a suggestion!
Guess I had better get the link to my website back up here on my blog! 4 Princess Bows.

7 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

The Tongginator LOVES her butterfly clips. Again, thank you so much!!!!

Andrea said...

I'll host one! I'm always up for a party:)

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

andrea, you have no girls......

Kate said...

Yay, congrats!

Anita said...

WOW Tonni...awesome news about the repeal or the 1 yr at least and $600 worth of bows...I never would have thought a bow party would bring that much. CONGRATS!!!

Debbie said...

Adorable!

lamamachina said...

They are so pretty! I'm going to check out your website