Saturday, March 21, 2009

Oh....My.....Goodness!!

What a week this has been! And I've really been absent from the computer! Let me try to give a bit of a recap....

Gracie had her play on Tuesday. She was the cutest little giraffe ever! I'd show you a picture, but I forgot to put a memory card in my camera. Ooops!!

Wednesday she was home recooperating from her performance sick from school. Seriously, I know she had a stomach bug because she so lovingly shared it with me!

Wednesday night I did my first ever bow party!! It was amazing! I sold tons and tons of bows!! Getting them done will be a challenge! But the money will all go to help pay for Gracie's Cuba trip this summer. I've received a lot of orders lately.

Kevin has spent most of this week trying to schedule his trip to Miami this week to get Jose. Car rentals are incredibly expensive right now!! Finally have that settled. Now we just need Jose to get his permission to travel from the Cuban government.

I babysat 4 days this week. Had a doctor's appointment for me and one for Ella.

Last night, Kevin and I went to see the musical at the local high school. Lots of our church kids it it. It was really funny.

Today is a combo birthday party for Grace, Ella and Charis.

OH, AND I FINALLY BROKE THE 30 POUND MARK!! I AM 1/3 OF THE WAY TO MY GOAL!!

Wow!! How have you all been??

9 comments:

lamamachina said...

Wowee... busy, busy!

Congratulations on the 30 lbs!! that is awesome.

The Sony~Erickson Tennis Classic is on for the next few weeks so Miami is very crowded.

Hope Jose's permission comes in quickly.

a Tonggu Momma said...

Congrats on losing 30 pounds!!!!!!

Mommakitten said...

Hooray for breaking the mark! Ok so 20 more to go and then we get to do the reward we talked about!!!

Andrea said...

So proud of you! You go girl!!

Anita said...

WOOHOO Tonni! Way to go....I think I picked up some of your weight though while I've been recuperating from surgery. Not good, not good. Time to get with the program again. UGH! Happy birthday to the girls and sounds like a busy, but fun week!!

Debra said...

You go girl! Congrats on the 30 pounds. I think I know where they are...
Love,
Debra

Hilty Sprouts said...

Not as busy as you! I'm looking forward to my time off during spring break this week! Congrats on the 30 lbs, that is awesome!

erin richardson said...

Woooooooooo!!!!

Melissa said...

WOWZA! That's awesome about that 30lbs mark!! Woohoooo!! Can I take ya to Dairy Queen in celebration? Just kidding!!! :D