Saturday, November 22, 2008

Olivia Is 7 Today!!


Today my Olivia is 7! She has had a great day. Her best friend is spending the night. This afternoon, I took Grace, Livi and her friend to see High School Musical 3. They loved it. It was better than I expected. Now they are drawing pictures. They had popcorn, pizza, chocolate cake and ice cream.

I got this picture from Hilty Sprouts. And I thought it was perfect for today. On every time it is her birthday, I say extra prayers for her birth parents in China. I know and she knows that we are her parents. Her REAL parents. We are the ones who love her and who take care of her, who laugh with her and discipline her. If you want to tick off an adoptive parent, ask them where their child's real parents are.

So happy birthday, my princess. We love you beyond what you will ever understand, until you become a parent yourself.

(I will post birthday pics when my computer is up and running!!)

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Livi! I remember the first time you brought her to church - the kids are growing up too fast!

Hilty Sprouts said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!

Anita said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Miss Livi!! So glad you enjoyed HSM3 too! ;0

Dawn said...

Xhu ni sheng-ri kuai-le Olivia!!!
(Happy birthday to you Olivia)

lamamachina said...

Much happiness to both of you on Olivia's special day!

Ada

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!! May all your dreams come true on your special day:)